At Ortiz Law – Premium Estate Planning, the health and safety of our clients, team members, and community are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As estate planning and elder law attorneys, our practice is dedicated to serving our most vulnerable citizens, including seniors, those who are ill, disabled, experiencing mental health challenges and children with special needs.
The uncertainty around the pandemic has many people with immune system challenges concerned about exposure to the virus. We are committed to ensuring everyone’s safety and making it easy and accessible for our community to get their estate planning questions answered and necessary documents in place.
We have implemented the CDC’s safety recommendations to protect anyone who visits or works in our office. This includes social distancing, not shaking hands, wiping down surfaces in all areas before and after meetings, and providing hand sanitizer in every room.
We are also offering virtual options to assist those who need it most and are often the most vulnerable.
- Consultations. We have flexible options to meet with you or your family virtually.
- Workshops. We are offering our educational Wills & Trusts Seminars from the safety of home, so our community can continue to stay informed about their estate planning and incapacity options.
Everyone should have these three basic documents, regardless of their wealth or health:
- Healthcare Power of Attorney. Allows your agent to make medical decisions for you if you were unable to make those decisions for yourself.
- Power of Attorney for Property. Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive decisions during a period of your incapacity.
- HIPAA Power. Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.
Our thoughts remain with those being hit hardest during this time and who need us most. We remain committed to our community’s health, peace of mind and well-being. We are here to answer any questions you may have and assist you however we can. For more information, please visit our website at www.PremiumEstatePlanning.com or call us at 951-289-4143.