Because we can’t meet in person…
We’re offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Protection Seminar online… join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn the secrets to protecting your family home & nest egg from nursing homes, lawsuits, and divorces…
We’ll teach you everything you need to know for free.
June 2, 2020
12:00 p.m. (noon) PT
Register for this Webinar right away!
Complete the form on the right or call 951-289-4143
We will also cover the topics of
Wills, Trusts & Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Join Attorney Michael Ortiz for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event where you’ll learn how to use wills, trusts and basic asset protection strategies to safeguard your assets and your family in the event of death or incapacity.
If you’ve been meaning to “get your affairs in order” … or you’re ready to begin making strategic decisions that will protect your independence and your ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future…
It’s free, educational and there is no catch—you won’t be pressured to buy anything or sign up for legal services.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Michael Ortiz
Mr. Ortiz practices estate planning and administration in Riverside County. He is a graduate of the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University and UC Riverside. He is a US Marine Corps veteran, has held prestigious positions with federal judges including the Honorable Judge Mary H. Murguia in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Judge Terry J. Hatter, Jr. in the District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division, and currently serves on the executive boards of multiple non-profit organizations the Inland Empire.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
This event will help you start the process or learn how to bring your older plan up to date.
You should also consider attending if:
- Have minor children or a child with special needs
- Own a home, a business, or have more than $150,000 in assets
- Are approaching retirement
- Have an older parent who may soon need assisted living, nursing home or in-home care
- Your family is full of love, but still considered “blended” or “non-traditional” under the law.
- You are worried about conflict in your family if something happens to you
- Have vulnerable beneficiaries that you are worried about leaving money to (e.g. an adult child with substance abuse issues, mental health struggles, financial immaturity)
- Want to have a say in the type of life you experience and the quality of care you receive as you age
- Want most of your money to go to your family and not Uncle Sam if something happens
- Desire to leave a legacy or a positive footprint on the world
What Will I Learn at This Event?
During our free Webinar, participants will learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make their wishes known, keep peace in the family, safeguard assets and ensure that life is as easy as possible for our loved ones, no matter what happens. Our online students will also discover:
- Whether you need a will or trust? And the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what you can do now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes. Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so you can stay independent and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $9,800 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).